To order replacement parts, please follow the steps below. Parts for products that are out of warranty can also be purchased on this website, if available.
Indoor products are covered by warranty for 90 days from the date of purchase.
For items not under warranty: All parts are $5.00 each and our flat rate shipping charge of $9.99 per shipment within the US. The shipping cost for orders in Canada is $35 per shipment. All sales are final, and replacement part orders are not eligible for refund.
1. Go to https://parts.kidkraft.com
2. Have pictures ready to upload of the damaged part(s) and proof of purchase (if under warranty) and the batch code for the item (see below on where to find the batch code).
3. Enter the batch number (see below for more information on batch code numbers). If your batch code starts with "110.", please remove before entering batch code number.
4. Add any notes specific to your order
5. Choose the reason for your order. Depending on the reason, more fields may be required (such as date of purchase and proof of purchase).
6. Hit continue button.
You will now have diagrams of the parts related to that batch code:
7. Click on the product part that you are wanting. TIP: You can hold the "ctrl" button down to choose more than one item. Make sure you confirm that you have the complete list of parts from your instruction manual.
The next screen will be a summary of the parts you have requested. After reviewing to make sure it's complete, choose the green button on bottom right hand: "proceed to checkout".
8. On the next screen, enter your shipping information.
9. Choose green button: "place order" on bottom of page.
10. Make sure to make a note of your order confirmation #.
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to know the latest promotions and to receive coupon codes!
There are several reasons you may need to order replacement parts. You may have received damaged/missing parts with your order or it may be that you need to replace a part that your kiddo misplaced or damaged.
After the part(s) ships, you’ll receive tracking information for your order. You’re welcome to discard or recycle the damaged parts as soon as you receive your order. Most indoor part orders ship within 5-7 days. However, some may ship earlier depending on the destination.
ALL PART ORDERS ARE FINAL.
What is the batch code?
The batch code identifies the specific product version and allows us to trace, identify and manage our products. KidKraft continually enhances and updates our products, changing the design configuration and part sizes.
The batch code is a long series of numbers (which may include a letter in the version) separated by slashes and is located on the back or bottom of the item. For your reference, the batch code for your item is in the following format: XXXXXX/76040E/XX-XXXX.
For help finding your batch code, please go to the below link:
We hope this information was helpful so you can get to playing soon!
If there’s anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
Thanks for playing with KidKraft!