Information listed below is from our website: https://www.kidkraft.com/return-policy
Other Retailers: KidKraft will not accept any returns of KidKraft items purchased through other retailers.
Process for Return: If you want to return an item, within 30 days from date of purchase you must:
- Contact Kidkraft below to obtain a return authorization number (“RA Number”) at:
- KidKraft’s customer service at email@example.com or Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Central time at 1 (800) 933-0771
- Return the item via FedEx or UPS (signature service required) to KidKraft in its new, unused condition in the original packaging including any accessories, manuals, and documentation, to the following address:
- KidKraft, Inc. B2C Returns Processing 2525 Esters Blvd. DFW Airport Dallas, Texas 75261
- Include in the return shipment the RA Number and the original packing slip.
Personalized Items: Personalized items may not be returned.
Shipping Charges: KidKraft is not responsible for the cost of outbound or return shipping charges for any return or for any damage to the item on return shipment to KidKraft.
Please note: All actual shipping costs incurred by KidKraft upon initial purchase shall be deducted from any return reimbursement.
Upon receipt of a returned item that complies with this Return Policy, KidKraft will refund your original form of payment for the cost of the item as paid at the time of purchase.
Defective vs Damaged product:
- Defective: If the item you wish to return is inoperable, but has no apparent damage, it is considered “Defective”.
- Damaged: If the item you wish to return arrives at your door with shipping damage, it is considered “Damaged”.
- NOTE: Items damaged by consumer during initial assembly or items damaged by consumer during subsequent use do not constitute damaged items subject to this Return Policy and such items cannot be returned and will not be accepted by KidKraft.
Defective or Damaged Products: In the event that you receive any damaged or defective items when you purchased your product, you may order replacement parts with no additional charge at: https://parts.kidkraft.com/
KidKraft reserves the right to request additional information and/or images.
Return of Defective Product: KidKraft further reserves the right to request that you return the Damaged or Defective items upon receipt of the replacement items to avoid being charged for such replacement items.
This Return Policy is subject to change without notice. The version of this Return Policy in effect at the time of your purchase will govern your purchase. KidKraft recommends you print or otherwise retain a copy of this Return Policy at the time of your purchase.
Effective Date of return policy from website: This Return Policy was last revised on April 26, 2016.
We hope this information was helpful so you can get to playing soon!
If there’s anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
Thanks for playing with KidKraft!